Monday, June 8, 2009

So, I'm starting to get a feel for what the heck I'm doing blogging. If that makes any of my students feel better, I suppose that's how you feel in lessons sometimes, eh? Not to worry, I'm familiar with the 'don't know what the...' feeling. Just on different subjects.
But this butt thing...start playing around with distances when your horse is at liberty. Try to throw in some observation time with this when you aren't going to work with your horse. Feeding time, check the water time, put the fly masks on or off, whatever. But, move around an observe when your horse moves relative to when you've moved and which way horse moves. You don't NEED to DO anything. Just become aware of what happens.

I will probably start writing a lot more detail, just figuring out my time. All of this is 'bookable' but of course, you won't be the only one on either side of the story. Everyone thinks they're the only one until I use an example and it's the same thing that happened to them.  Besides, I always change names to protect the guilty. Now, don't let that stop you from posting!!! Give me your thoughts and feelings and if you're leaning in a different direction please tell me about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment