Saturday, June 13, 2009

I came upon a youtube video two days ago. I'm absolutely inspired and could barely wait 'til the next morning to start what I need to do with my untrained heathens to get on that train.
Inspirations like this make me feel like going out right now. So, I keep videos like this handy for those times when I feel I'm too tired riding everybody else's horse to ride my own and to get me started on what I may want to go for today.
It was going to be a secret until I got some work done on it, but I'm too excited to keep it a secret. The Stacy Westfall video falls into this category, too. But, this will be my new preference.

On youtube punch in "working equitation speed test, Beja", then...get to work!

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing video. Inspiraton? Maybe but I don't think I'll live long enough to experience anything even close. Ed on the other hand, says he will have Paco demonstrate to all in September. Lynn

    ReplyDelete